My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://legallypolitical.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bloomberg shoots down rumors of Presidential run; praises Obama's leadership on 'Meet the Press'

NY Daily News:
"But Hizzoner once again insisted he's not thinking about running for President, and said any of his advisers who may be plotting those moves should 'cease and desist.'

'I don't think most of them do create this buzz. I mean, yes, they should cease and desist, but most of this is just because the press wants to have something to write about,' Bloomberg insisted. 'I've got a great job. I want to go out being, having a reputation, as a very good, maybe the greatest mayor ever.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment